In numerous sports around the world, smart technologies and sharing apps are used. GPS bands and heart rate watches, together with applications like Runkeeper and Strata, help millions of athletes worldwide improve results and create a shared and effective training experience.
LedSwim makes this leap in the world of swimming.
What it looks like in practice:
• You get a personal RFID band at the pool you have a membership at.
• You install the LedSwim application.
• You build a training program using the application/website, which is saved on the Cloud.
• When you get to the pool, you pass the band through the poolside management unit.
• Now, your training program is uploaded to the poolside management unit and activates the smart lighting along the lane.
• The smart lighting sets the swimming pace in real time and can be managed by the swimmer’s intensity remote control.
• The screen displays to the swimmer the number of laps and the duration of the session.
• At the end of the workout, the application processes the data from the recent session and displays it visually in a simple and user-friendly manner.
• The swimmer can share his achievements with millions of other users worldwide and plan his next training session.